The year 2016 is in the rear view mirror. Now your social media feeds are no doubt flooded with New Year’s resolutions and calls-to-action for making 2017 even better. Political ads, pumpkin spiced everything and Christmas shopping are all behind us. It’s important to look back and reflect on the year that’s past to ready the year that’s to come. Mittera Group is no exception, we wanted to take some time and reflect on what our most memorable moments of 2016 were.
A couple standout moments were when our President, Jon Troen was named 2016’s Iowa Distinguished Printer of the Year, by Printing Industries Midwest (PIM), and when Colorfx (a member of Mittera Group) won Best Commercial Printer on Business Record’s Best of Des Moines Winners 2016. The fact is, we have a lot to be proud of from 2016 and we thought we’d share some of those accomplishments with you.
- Mailed over 200 million pieces. (Almost as many as McDonald’s hamburgers!)
- Shot 752 hours of video
- Had 7 Broadcast TV spots in Million plus markets
- 115,000 miles traveled for our clients
- Stored 12 Terabytes of video footage
- Our video crew Survived One Hurricane
- Shot over 80,000 photos
And be sure to check out some of our favorite blog posts from 2016:
- Just Bee
- Great Publications Require Great Talent
- Customer Communication Advantages with Mittera Group
There were certainly a lot of memorable moments in 2016. Join us in celebrating the close of another successful year and to the start of 2017!
-Kristin Damitz, Marketing Coordinator